[MPICH] mpich without shared home directories

David Gunter dog at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 24 08:12:58 CDT 2006

I am curious about your setup.  How do you ensure the executable is
pushed out to all the execution nodes?  And do you run with
statically built binaries only or do you have a way of making sure
the necessary shared libs are available on the execution nodes?

-david
--
David Gunter
CCN-8: HPC Environments: Parallel Tools Team