[MPICH] MPICH2 BUG: SEEK_SET, etc.

James S Perrin james.s.perrin at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 05:25:37 CDT 2005

Hi,
	If you read the user guide under section 5.3 Special Issues for C++ it tells
you there is a define to negate this problem.

Add this to you compile command

-DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK

Regards
James

James S. Perrin,                   | email: james.perrin at manchester.ac.uk
Manchester Visualization Centre,   | www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/perrin
Kilburn Building, The University,  | tel: +44 161 275 6945
Manchester, England. M13 9PL.      | fax: +44 161 275 6800/6040