[MPICH] about MPI_Comm_spawn

llwaeva at 21cn.com llwaeva at 21cn.com
Fri Sep 23 23:34:31 CDT 2005

> If you feel you've compiled good code, linked with the MPICH2 libraries and
> run the job correctly with mpiexec then I would re-compile the application
> with the Debug options turned on and then run the job like this:
> "mpiexec -localonly 1 spawn1.exe"
I am sure compiling and linking has no problem. Would you please put it
more concretely, how to have Debug options turned on?

> If the application crashes you will be able to connect the debugger to it
> and determine where the program crashed.
Thanks, but it seems a little complicated to me

BTW, I found that running by "mpiexec -n 1 spawn1.exe" here has no
effect, even the MTest_Init( &argc, &argv ); fails. but if I just run
"spawn1.exe" the MTest_Init( &argc, &argv ); run without any problem