[MPICH] about MPI_Comm_spawn

David Ashton ashton at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 23 23:05:56 CDT 2005

If you feel you've compiled good code, linked with the MPICH2 libraries and
run the job correctly with mpiexec then I would re-compile the application
with the Debug options turned on and then run the job like this:
"mpiexec -localonly 1 spawn1.exe"

If the application crashes you will be able to connect the debugger to it
and determine where the program crashed.

-David Ashton