FW: Problem where the master node cannot sent tasks to slaves but NOT vice versa...

Capehart, William J William.Capehart at sdsmt.edu
Wed Sep 7 15:57:30 CDT 2005

I tried to send this to the mpi-users group but nothing ever posted.  Ideas would be appreciated....

Bill Capehart <William.Capehart at sdsmt.edu>   Associate Professor
Institute of Atmospheric Sciences         Land Surface Processes
213 Mineral Industries Building                 Hydrometeorology
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology Ph:  +1-605-394-1994
501 East Saint Joseph Street                Fax: +1-605-394-6061
Rapid City, SD 57701-3995                Mobile: +1-605-484-5692