[MPICH] Problem in Configuring mpich2-1.0.2

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 7 11:42:51 CDT 2005

The rdma channel is unsupported, has not been tested in a while, and may not
work. The error you are seeing comes from the setup_channel.args file in the
channels/rdma directory. If you want you can edit that file and explicitly
set the rdma_name variable to iba. I don't know if you may encounter some
other error after that, but you can experiment.

Rajeev