[MPICH] Will next release be binary compatible on Windows?

James S Perrin james.s.perrin at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Nov 4 05:59:18 CST 2005

Hi,
	The next release looks like it will be here in a few weeks. Unfortunately I've
got to release a version on my software imminently. I would like to know if
1.0.3(?) will be binary compatible with 1.0.2 on Windows so users can just
install 1.03 over 1.02 or will I need to recompile my application. There is an
important ROMIO fix in 1.0.3 but I'm already a month behind with my deliverables
and can't delay further!

Regards
James
James S. Perrin,                   | email: james.perrin at manchester.ac.uk
Manchester Visualization Centre,   | www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/perrin
Kilburn Building, The University,  | tel: +44 161 275 6945
Manchester, England. M13 9PL.      | fax: +44 161 275 6800/6040