[MPICH] HELP

James S Perrin james.s.perrin at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Jun 20 11:20:09 CDT 2005

Hi,
	Under Windows when it ask for an account it wants it in a particular form.
Domain\username followed by the password. The domain is the MS workgroup IIRC,
though you can use the machines name aswell eg

  mymachine\myaccount
  mypassword

	Passing -localonly to mpirun/mpiexec can simplify things aswell.

Regards
James

James S. Perrin,                   | email: james.perrin at manchester.ac.uk
Manchester Visualization Centre,   | www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/perrin
Kilburn Building, The University,  | tel: +44 161 275 6945
Manchester, England. M13 9PL.      | fax: +44 161 275 6800/6040