[MPICH] Re: New version of MPICH2 (1.0.2)

Ralph M. Butler rbutler at mtsu.edu
Sun Jun 19 08:39:26 CDT 2005

A couple of folks sent me personal notes and were disappointed that I
did not respond by offering you more options on how you might otherwise
circumvent the problem.  (One of them is below.)  I guess my best
suggestion is to do Google.  That's how I found th eone website
that I pointed you to.  At that time, I had used:
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH setuid
OF course, other keywords might provide better suggestions.

--ralph

Here is one fairly good way to sneak the var through if
it is suitable in your situation: