Unable to compile 64-bit MPICH under Solaris 9

Alexander Spiegel spiegel at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jun 9 08:30:54 CDT 2005

Hi,

with this configuration we could install MPICH2 1.0.1 on our SunFire
with Solaris 9:

CC="cc -xarch=generic64"
F77="f77 -xarch=generic64"
F90="f90 -xarch=generic64"

configure --enable-f90 --with-device=ch3:ssm --enable-romio
--enable-debuginfo --enable-cxx

And with mpd as default process manager.

with regards
Alex Spiegel