FW: Status of MPE2 on Windows? (fwd)

David Ashton ashton at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 7 12:37:41 CDT 2005

Robin,

You are correct; we forgot to include the mpe header files in the Windows
binary distribution.  If all you want to do is create a log file of your MPI
application then you get this for free.  Simply add -log to your mpiexec
command and you should get a clog2 file produced at the end of your run that
you can view in Jumpshot.

If you want to include MPE function calls in your application then you will
need the mpe.h, mpe_log.h and mpe_misc.h files from the source distribution
of MPICH2.

-David Ashton

MPE header