[MPICH] debugging a fortran 90 program with mpich2

Kamaraju Kusumanchi kamaraju at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:50:40 CDT 2005

> You can try the -gdb option on mpiexec.  A description of how this works
> can be found in the User's Guide in the doc directory.
>
> Regards,
> Rusty Lusk

I read the chapter 8 on user's guide. It is very useful. Thank you.

1) Is there any support available for ddd along with gdb?

 2) If I am running 4 processor job, can I open 4 separate windows
each showing their own individual status etc? Is it possible? I know
my explanation sounds vague but one of my friends showed me this long
back and I do not know whether this is for mpich or for someother
stuff.

Any ideas are welcome.

thanks
raju

--
Please bottom post to my messages instead of top posting.