[MPICH] MPICH2+MPE on windows

James S Perrin james.s.perrin at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jul 12 15:57:22 CDT 2005

Hi,
	Thanks for clearing that up David. I think the dynamic logging is going to be
really useful to my project and as the application is user extensible, users
write and relink with their own parallel "modules". Has it be determined whether
such dynamic linking of shared libraries is possible under Linux/Unix?

Regards
James

James S. Perrin,                   | email: james.perrin at man.ac.uk
Manchester Visualization Centre,   | www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/perrin
Kilburn Building, The University,  | tel: +44 161 275 6945
Manchester, England. M13 9PL.      | fax: +44 161 275 6800/6040