[MPICH] How do I get the communicator of the spawned group in the spawnee?

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jul 3 10:48:04 CDT 2005

The intercommunicator returned by MPI_Comm_spawn is the one you are looking
for.

MPI_Comm_get_parent on the spawned processes returns an intercommunicator
that has the spawned processes in one group and the parent processes in the
other group. MPI_Comm_spawn on the spawnees returns the same
intercommunicator, which can be used for communication with the spawned
processes.

Rajeev

  _____