[MPICH] Solaris 10x64+Studio 11+MPICH1.2.7

Rusty Lusk lusk at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 8 10:38:13 CST 2005

You should send the outputs from the configure and make steps to
mpich2-maint at mcs.anl.gov so that we can look at the details of the
problems you are having.  We don't have a 64-bit solaris machine here to
test on, but perhaps we can help interpret the messages you are getting.

Regards,
Rusty Lusk