[MPICH] mpich2 & Intel Fortran problems on Windows

David Ashton ashton at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 15 04:48:34 CDT 2005

Daniel Evers,

This is a problem with the MPI wrapper dll.  We've fixed this and it will be
available in the next release.  The changes are all in one file,
mpich2/src/util/multichannel/mpi.c.  You can grab the new version from CVS
if you want to recompile the source.
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich2/cvsweb.cgi/

-David Ashton