[MOAB-dev] Add my divergent identity to moab project on bitbucket?

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 14:46:06 CDT 2021

Hi Tim,

I sent an email invite for you to accept. You should have write access
to the repo after that. I thought you already did, but can't see your
username anymore. Anyway, let me know once you accept it. AFAIK, you
don't need any special permissions at all to submit a PR from a fork.

We strive to keep MOAB clean, but yes -Wall tends to print a lot more
warnings that could be addressed. There are also some issues that
clang has shown, which are on my TODO list. So all PRs to fix the
warnings are welcome.

Best,
Vijay