[MOAB-dev] Add my divergent identity to moab project on bitbucket?

Tim Tautges ttautges at divergent3d.com
Sun Sep 26 14:20:59 CDT 2021

Hi all,

  I have a pull request ready for moab, but can't add it due to lack of permissions. It's from my username ttautges at bitbucket. Could you give me permissions to do that, or instruct me further on how I can do that? Thanks. The PR is to eliminate compile warnings and turn warnings into errors, the subject of Issue #149 that I just submitted.

- tim

Tim Tautges

Technical Fellow, Geometry & Meshing, Divergent 3D

ttautges at divergent3d.com

(608) 354-1459