[MOAB-dev] [CELS WordPress Sites] How to install Moab with python interface in windows 10?

Paul Wilson paul.wilson at wisc.edu
Mon Aug 23 06:03:00 CDT 2021

Hello all,

Although we have been exploring some Windows builds, we haven't yet
tried to get pyMOAB working in Windows, either.  We generally rely on
WSL to meet this need, as much as possible.

Paul

--
Paul P.H. Wilson (he/him/his)
paul.wilson at wisc.edu
153 Engineering Research Bldg
1500 Engineering Dr, Madison, WI 53706
Zoom Meeting Room: https://uwmadison.zoom.us/j/6082630807
Zoom Phone Access: +1-929-205-6099, Access code: 6082630807

Computational Nuclear Engineering Research Group
<http://cnerg.engr.wisc.edu>