[MOAB-dev] Polygon->polyhedra adjacencies bug?

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:15:25 CDT 2020

Hi Tim,

I think you may be referring to the bug that Johannes Probst raised here [1].

I am not sure whether this is a logical or a design issue since the
behavior charted out appears to be what I would have expected, but
clearly not what Johannes wanted.

Did you have a different discussion in mind ?

Vijay

[1] https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/issues/117/incorrect-adjacencies-in-polyhedral-mesh