[MOAB-dev] Location/Existence of MOAB Users List

Whitney, Ben whitneybe at ornl.gov
Fri Aug 30 09:00:38 CDT 2019

Has the MOAB users list moved? The MOAB documentation<http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/fathom/moab-docs/contents.html#references> gives the address as <moab at mcs.anl.gov>, but it's not listed on the MCS mailing list page<https://lists.mcs.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/> and a message I sent to it was rejected. If the list no longer exists,

  *   is there anywhere else I should ask questions?
  *   should I submit a pull request to update the documentation?

Ben Whitney