[MOAB-dev] Questions about best ways to get help with moab

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 13 18:10:17 CST 2018

Hi Michel,

You are right, calling in a loop does not work.
Let me think about it, and see how to properly implement it;
I have a branch that should work better when there is no crossing over another partition. (iulian07/ghost_layers_issue)

when some partitions are thin, this still does not work.
Sorry about it.

Iulian