[MOAB-dev] Removing HO nodes from entities

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:30:24 CDT 2018

Hello Lukasz,

Sorry about the late reply. Yes convert_entities is supposed to help
with this. Do you have a simple test to replicate the issue you are
seeing ? I'll check the implementation to see if there is any cases
that are not handled correctly. Our FTP site is down and so online
documentation may not be available at this time.

Vijay