[MOAB-dev] How to create a polyhedron element

weihuayi weihuayi at xtu.edu.cn
Mon Apr 17 17:33:39 CDT 2017

Thanks very much, I will check it. -- Huayi

From:  "Grindeanu, Iulian R."<iulian at mcs.anl.gov>;
Date:  Tue, Apr 18, 2017 06:30 AM
To:  "Vijay S. Mahadevan"<vijay.m at gmail.com>;
Cc:  "魏华祎"<weihuayi at xtu.edu.cn>; "MOAB Dev"<moab-dev at mcs.anl.gov>;
Subject:  Re: [MOAB-dev] How to create a polyhedron element

Yes, the ExtrudePoly example shows how to create polyhedra by extrusion from polygons in a plane; there is no check on the correctness / closure of the volume enclosed by the set of faces ; it is the user's responsibility ;

There is also a test in MBTest that checks the creation of a polyhedron