[MOAB-dev] MOABconfig.h

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 19 16:38:50 CDT 2016

MOABConfig.h should not be part of tar file, it was removed from distribution. It should not be part of distribution. This change is part of vijaysm/fix-dist (pull request #254)

I don't know anything that uses moab/Version.h

MOABConfig.h is built when you configure, not when you autoreconf -fi

Iulian