[MOAB-dev] MOAB & periodicity

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:57:30 CDT 2016

Xavier,

The unstructured mesh representation in MOAB doesn't have native
support for periodicity and if you really want to implement that, you
will have to manage this at your solver level through either Tags or
your custom data cache.

There was some recent discussion about a similar topic. Please read
through it to see if some of that discussion is useful for you.

http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/moab-dev/2016/007189.html

In parallel, using Tags to maintain the representation should provide
the necessary framework to get this working seamlessly.

Vijay

PS: I also noticed that I have a reply to Alexander in my draft, that
never got sent out. Oops.