[MOAB-dev] Building moab with cgm?

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 09:10:12 CST 2015

Hmm I'm unsure what's missing in the CMake build with CGM. We are currently
not testing cmake as extensively (in terms of feature combination) as
autotools. Ben Boeckel submitted a PR with some Cmake updates but this is
still under review. So there is a possibility that this is broken.

We can add a build to our nightly to test this configuration combo. I'll
also let you know if we are able to replicate your issues locally. Are you
using CGM with OCE or Cubit? Version?

Vijay