[MOAB-dev] h5m with data

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 19:03:15 CST 2015

Thanks Patrick for your reply.

I'm still having problems where data should be stores. In a h5m file, I see
tags, I see sets with tags in them, and it seems they are somehow related,
but I don't know where and how to put the actual data. I would help to see
a file with some mesh and a custom data element in it, e.g., an array of
values associated with the vertices.

Cheers,
Nico