[MOAB-dev] Fwd: trouble installing lasso

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:14:01 CDT 2015

Hi Keith,

I'm cc'ing moab-dev list since we are in the midst of merging Lasso
sources onto MOAB in order to eliminate an extra dependency in the
stack. We will also be winding down usage of the lasso-dev list soon
and so moab-dev would be preferred for all related questions from now
on.

> Are there any other prerequisites or environment variables I need to set before initiating the autoreconf -fi and the configure commands? It seems to fail during make.

Lasso should technically be one of the easiest configurations in the
whole stack. There should not be anything special needed here. Perhaps
the configuration did not find all necessary details ? We'd be happy
to help you if you can provide the configuration commands and logs for
failures.

Vijay