[MOAB-dev] coupler test can not work well

魏华祎 huayiwei1984 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 08:44:35 CDT 2015

Hi, MOAB Developer,

I  code a very simple test , please see the attachment.  The source
mesh is  following:

(-1, 1) ------------(0, 1)--------------(1, 1)
    |                     |                    |
    |                     |                    |
(-1, 0)-------------(0, 0)-------------(1, 0)
    |                     |                   |
    |                     |                   |

In every quad, there is a constant. For example, [1.0, 2.0, 2.0, 3.0]
( from left to right and bottom to up) .

I just change point (0, 0)  as (0.3, 0.4) to get the target mesh.

I can compile it, but when I run it, it throw a segment error.

This is my first time to use mb coupler tool, and not sure what
mistake I have made, so I need your help.

Thanks very much.

Best

Huayi