[MOAB-dev] Polyhedra elements in parallell

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Fri May 1 09:12:53 CDT 2015

James,

There is a PR that Iulian created to fix this issue.

https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/pull-request/106/ghosting-polyhedra-elements/

Can you fetch from the repo and test against the branch:
iulian07/ghost_polyhedra to see if the bug has been fixed ? If you can
confirm, we will review and merge the PR.

Vijay