[MOAB-dev] Polyhedra elements in parallell

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 28 16:04:26 CDT 2015

Hi Jim,

I am able to reproduce the error when I use ghosting

mpiexec -np 2 mbconvert -O PARALLEL=READ_PART -O PARTITION=PARALLEL_PARTITION -O PARALLEL_RESOLVE_SHARED_ENTS -o PARALLEL=WRITE_PART -O PARALLEL_GHOSTS=3.0.1 twoPolyhedra.p2.h5m jj.h5

It is a bug, thank you for reporting it. It is related to polyhedra elements, most likely.

I am looking at it,
thanks,
Iulian