[MOAB-dev] Converting to .h5m from Fluent .msh

Paul Wilson paul.wilson at wisc.edu
Mon Apr 13 07:30:04 CDT 2015

Hi Anton,

I don't believe that such an option exists.  The cells are defined based
on canonical ordering of the nodes, so this relationship is important.
I might not be hard to write a method that would do this for your
purposes.  There may be something useful in the ReadCCMIO reader as
well, as Tim suggested.

Paul

--