[MOAB-dev] CS&E 2015

Vijay S. Mahadevan mahadevan at anl.gov
Fri Mar 6 15:54:23 CST 2015

All,

Most of the SIGMA team developers will be attending the CS&E 2015
conference at Salt Lake city [1] from Mar 14-18, presenting some of
our recent work in various sessions. We also have a poster in the CS&E
Software Minisymposterium [2] with a demo table (!), which should be a
fun and informal way to talk to us in person.

If you have any particular work that you would like to showcase,
please send me a description and a link to images/videos that we can
add to our demo videos (hopefully before Tuesday). We are also
consolidating all recent publications using SIGMA tools and so we
would appreciate if you can send pointers to those too.

Hope to see many of you at Salt Lake next week.

Best,
Vijay

[1] http://www.siam.org/meetings/cse15/
[2] http://meetings.siam.org/sess/dsp_programsess.cfm?SESSIONCODE=20418