[MOAB-dev] Downloading MOAB

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:43:18 CST 2014

There is no registration for downloading MOAB library. The sources are
open (LGPL license) and are hosted on Bitbucket
(https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/). If you are familiar with
git, you can clone a local copy. Use

git clone https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/

You can follow the build instructions in http://sigma.mcs.anl.gov to
get started. If applicable, a word or two about how you will be using
the library will be much appreciated. Any other questions you have can
be directed to the list.

Best,
Vijay