[MOAB-dev] Issue with PyTaps1.4

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 28 17:26:08 CDT 2014

Hi,
Is your system a Red Hat?
On some of those systems, /usr/local/lib is not in the default path for loading libraries

for example, see this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4743233/is-usr-local-lib-searched-for-shared-libraries

Still, I would install moab somewhere else, especially if you install a development (not released) version.

Thanks,
Iulian