[MOAB-dev] msh -> cub -> h5m

Tim Tautges timothy.tautges at cd-adapco.com
Tue Aug 19 17:36:06 CDT 2014

I suspect the problem is that .msh format doesn't store geometry.  Restoring geometry sets is only possible when reading
from .cub files, because those are the only ones that have geometric topology (which is what those geometry sets
represent, see the MOAB UG/metadata info document).

- tim

--
Timothy J. Tautges
Manager, Directed Meshing, CD-adapco