[MOAB-dev] DMMOAB (PETSc 3.5.1)

Gerd Heber gheber at hdfgroup.org
Thu Aug 14 10:35:05 CDT 2014

As a somewhat seasoned PETSc and novice MOAB user, I'm excited to see the DMMOAB
enhancements in PETSc 3.5.1. The example in

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/src/ts/examples/tutorials/ex30.cxx.html

has some clues for the "protocol" between PETSc and MOAB objects,
but I couldn't find an example which shows DMMoabOutput in action.
>From my simple experiments, I can see tags being created in the MOAB file,
but I couldn't figure out how to get the tag data written.
Is there such an example or a general description of the protocol?

Thanks, G.