[MOAB-dev] MOAB warning on BGQ

Rajeev Jain jain at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 18 16:32:47 CDT 2014

Most errors that appear are "could not be inlined into.."
Please try using -q32 insted of -q64, this should get rid of the warnings: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IZ97842
During configure you have warnings from libnetcdf.a about HDF5 stuff not found, try adding -L/<HDF5_PATH>/lib to the configure line.

Rajeev