[MOAB-dev] MOAB warning on BGQ

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 20:43:02 CDT 2014

Mohsen,

Thanks for sending us the logs. All the warnings seem to be related to
failures to inline certain functions by the compiler. These failures
could add a performance overhead (since you've configured in optimized
mode) but should not stop you from running your code. We will push the
fix after running some tests in the next couple of days.

Vijay