[MOAB-dev] measure.cpp

Elliott Biondo Biondo at wisc.edu
Fri May 16 13:25:06 CDT 2014

I am currently using the function "measure" in measure.cpp to find the
volumes of mesh volume elements. Currently I have to link against
measure.o, which is compiled into the MOAB build directory, but as best as
I can tell, it is not exposed through the MOAB library. Are there any plans
to include this capability within the core library of MOAB, so that this
function could be used in a more formal way?

Thanks,

Elliott Biondo

--
Elliott D. Biondo