[MOAB-dev] OCC CGM testing

Jiangtao Hu jiangtao_ma at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 10:25:40 CDT 2014

Paul said he's unsuccessful building 12.2.0 with occ6.5.3, I double checked that this release we don't have occ6.5.3 patch, which means they may not compatible. It seems that 12.2.1 should be compatible with occ6.5.3.

Based on this, I would say 12.2 won't be compatible with occ6.6.0, but always welcome any try-outs for it if time permits.

I also removed all other patches except occ_patches6.6.0 from tag 13.1.0 and 13.1.1, indicating this is the official occ engine that we support, I'll do similar thing for 12.2 today, in which occ6.5.3 or 6.5.2 will be officially supported.

Jane

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things are working together for good." (Romans 8:28)