[MOAB-dev] OCC CGM testing

Jiangtao Hu jiangtao_ma at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 09:53:26 CDT 2014

I recently got my machine updated and don't currently have the combination of the cgm-occ build, I'll do a check to day with cgm13.1 and occ6.6.0 and let you the result.

Jane

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things are working together for good." (Romans 8:28)