[MOAB-dev] get_adjacencies of same dim

Paul Wilson wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu
Mon Jan 27 23:35:06 CST 2014

(I may have led Patrick astray here in face-to-face conversation...)

Now that I see your reply, Iulian, I think this makes sense.  In
Patrick's example, there is no reason to actually expect only 3
triangles that share a node are also considered adjacent.

Paul

--
Paul Wilson ~ UW-Madison ~ 608-263-0807 ~ cal: http://bit.ly/pphw-cal