[MOAB-dev] get_adjacencies of same dim

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 27 17:13:41 CST 2014

So I think the discussion is about "bridge" entities, for adjacencies; if the bridge entities are nodes, you will get different result compared when bridge entities are edges, so this is why we should keep the current code. (and go through bridge entities, then it is clear what kind of adjacency you want)

Iulian