[MOAB-dev] [Meshkit-dev] Fwd: [cgma-dev] Adapting Meshkit to Stretched Grid

Tim Tautges (ANL) tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 14 14:52:28 CST 2014

In EBMesh's setup_this function, an SCDMesh MeshOp is obtained; one of the capabilities of SCDMesh is to pass in the
locations of the grid lines on each axis; this would be the SCDMesh::GridSchemeType = vtxMesh.  Unfortunately, it
appears that there is no SCDMesh function for specifying those locations, although there are private variables
SCDMesh::[i,j,k]_arr that appear to store those locations, and those locations are used in SCDMesh.cpp to place vertices
in the structured mesh.

So, I think you'll have to a) modify SCDMesh to add the ability for the application to specify [i,j,k]_arr division
locations, and b) modify EBMesh to do the same.  Or alternatively, have your application explicitly create an SCDMesh
object, and modify EBMesh to be able to take that instead of creating its own.

Let me know if you have questions about how to do that, and if you do make those modifications, please send them back
and we'll put them into MeshKit for you.

- tim