[MOAB-dev] Entity set format

Tim Tautges (ANL) tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 9 16:16:57 CST 2014

Remember though that that's file format, which we don't generally make any promises about in terms of stability.

I'm not sure what the source is of "vertex_filed" below, but that sounds like a tag name we've used to put data on
vertices; storage of that type isn't related to entity sets, it's tagged directly on vertices.  For a bit more detail on
how tag data is stored, see http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~fathom/moab-docs/html/contents.html#twofour.

- tim