[MOAB-dev] Geodesic mesh representation

Chris Eldred chris.eldred at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 18:39:57 CST 2013

This makes sense. I guess my concern was that I had coordinates in 3D
and topology was 2D.

So the mesh will have a dimension of 3 but the highest-dimensionality
elements in it will be faces (2D)- and MOAB can deal with this?

And yes my mesh looks basically identical to the MPAS mesh you attached.

-Chris

chris.eldred at gmail.com / celdred at atmos.colostate.edu