[MOAB-dev] Boundary nodes and faces

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 22:01:07 CDT 2013

Tim, Iulian,

Thanks for the pointers. I think going from the highest-dimension down and
removing shared entities from the list makes sense. I have a partial
implementation that already does this and will check whether this algorithm
yields what I need.

I was originally thinking that Skinner:: find_geometric_skin would give me
the boundary vertices but doing it by the process of elimination might be
the right way since there is no reliance on GEOM_DIMENSION tag being
explicitly defined.

Shall update soon.
Vijay