[MOAB-dev] MOAB for Windows (Visual Studio)

A P ap-osd at outlook.com
Wed Jun 5 03:09:00 CDT 2013

Dear All,

Based on https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/ITAPS/wiki/BuildingMoab "On windows, try running cmake (though this is only indirectly supported, meaning it may not be up to date)", I understand that MOAB may not be fully supported on Windows.

There are some changes that I had to make to get it to compile on Windows with Visual Studio 2010. If there is an interest to review and adopt these changes, I can send more detailed information to the responsible person(s).

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

AP.